Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
iRobot Roomba i2 (2152) Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum – Navigates in Neat Rows, Compatible with Alexa, Ideal for Pet Hair, Carpets & Hard Floors, Roomba i2
- A CLEAN UNIQUE TO YOU – Take vacuuming off your mind with Roomba i2 Robot Vacuum’s personalized cleaning suggestions powered by the unique intelligence of iRobot OS that learns your habits and your routines.
- CLEAN WHEN YOU'RE AWAY – Now with iRobot OS, you can choose to set your robot to start cleaning when you leave and stop when you come home, so you only notice the clean, but never the cleaning.
- CLEANS IN NEAT ROWS – Intelligent, straight line navigation uses floor tracking sensors to clean purposefully and logically in neat rows. When the i2 needs to recharge, it will resume right where it left off ensuring a complete clean
- 10x POWER-LIFTING SUCTION* – Clearing your home of stubborn dirt and messes, the Roomba i2 Robot Vacuum pulls in the debris with a Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System and 10x the Power-Lifting Suction.* (Compared to the Roomba 600 series cleaning system)
- FOCUSED CLEANING YOU CAN COUNT ON- iRobot's Patented Dirt Detect Technology allows the Roomba i2 robot vacuum to detect dirtier areas of your home and clean them more thoroughly.
- DUAL MULTI-SURFACE RUBBER BRUSHES – Instead of using a single bristle brush, Roomba i2 Robot Vacuum works with Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes that flex to adjust to different floor types and avoid getting tangled with pet hair.
- THE DREAM TEAM OF CLEAN – With Imprint Link Technology, the Roomba i2 robot vacuum and Braava jet m6 robot mop team up to vacuum then mop automatically in perfect sequence, giving your floors a comprehensive clean with just a command to your voice assistant or in the app.
- ALWAYS GETTING SMARTER – Quality that lasts. Intelligence that grows. Equipped with advanced hardware capable of providing the intelligent features you love today, and access to our latest advancements in the future* – through software updates designed to improve functionality over time. *available features vary by model
Popular Robotic Vacuums To Choose From
- FORGET ABOUT VACUUMING FOR UP TO 45 DAYS: A bagless, self-emptying base holds up to 45 days of dirt and debris.
- POWERFUL SUCTION: Deep-cleaning power to take on large debris, small debris, and pet hair on carpets & floors. Filter type: Non-washable filter
- NO HAIR WRAP: Self-cleaning brushroll removes pet hair and long hair as it cleans--no more hair wrap.
- WIRELESS AND SAFER CLEANING: Say goodbye to wires thanks to the Aiper Pool Vacuum's 100% cord-free design. No worry longer about cord entanglement and the risk of power short-out. It lasts up to 50 mins ideal for round ABOVE-GOUND pools (up to 30' diameter), and IN-GROUND flat bottom pools (ONLY ONE DEPTH, up to 15' X 35') AIPER
- SUCTION POWER: Dual motors provide suction action and propel it forward at a speed of 52.5 ft/min. Our Pool Cleaner also features 2 independent scrapers that scrub the bottom of your pool. Besides picking up FINE LEAVES, sand, dirt and other debris, it removes grime and sediment so that you do not have to get in the water for clean.
- SELF-PARKING: Adopting self-parking smart technology, Aiper Robotic Cleaner stops near the pool wall when the battery is too low or after completing a working cycle. This allows for easy and convenient retrieval. Simply use the included hook to lift it out of the water without getting yourself wet.
- POWERFUL CLEANING—SCHEDULED AROUND YOUR LIFE - Whether you’re relaxing at home or out enjoying life, Roomba i3+ EVO takes care of dirt and messes with a Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System and 10x the Power-Lifting Suction*. *Compared to Roomba 600 series
- CLEAN BY ROOM, YOU’RE IN CONTROL - Roomba i3+ EVO learns your home and creates an Imprint Smart Map so you can direct it to clean any room you want, any time you want—either on a set schedule or in the moment
- DON’T LIFT A FINGER FOR MONTHS- The Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal allows the i3+ EVO to empty itself into an enclosed bag that captures 99% of particles as small as .7 microns and holds up to 60 days of cleanings
Last update on 2022-08-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API