Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Trap allergens, breathe freely. The Neato D10 leads the industry with a True HEPA filter capturing up to 99.97% of allergens and fine dust particles as small as 0.3 microns. The pleated design allows for greater filtering surface area without sacrificing vacuum suction.
- Designed to complete the job. The Neato D10 vacuums longer than ever with up to 250 minutes runtime. Optimize performance and battery life by using energy-saving Eco mode for general vacuuming to high-performance Turbo mode for those areas that need a more powerful clean.
- Exclusive Max Mode for maximum clean. Go beyond Eco and Turbo mode for an even deeper clean with maximum pickup.
- Big brush and dirt bin. Huge difference. Neato's D-shape allows for a brush that’s up to 70% bigger than those round robots & a 0.7-liter dirt bin holds more dust & dander during a cleaning session for less frequent emptying. Effective on any surface—hardwood, carpet or tile.
- A boost for bigger jobs. For some extra power to finish a long cleaning run, there's Quick Boost. Your robot can determine how much power it needs to finish the job, charge up, and then go back to cleaning right from where it left off. Neato works smarter so your floors get cleaned faster.
Popular Robotic Vacuums To Choose From
- FORGET ABOUT VACUUMING FOR UP TO 45 DAYS: A bagless, self-emptying base holds up to 45 days of dirt and debris.
- POWERFUL SUCTION: Deep-cleaning power to take on large debris, small debris, and pet hair on carpets & floors. Filter type: Non-washable filter
- NO HAIR WRAP: Self-cleaning brushroll removes pet hair and long hair as it cleans--no more hair wrap.
- POWERFUL CLEANING—SCHEDULED AROUND YOUR LIFE - Whether you’re relaxing at home or out enjoying life, Roomba i3+ EVO takes care of dirt and messes with a Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System and 10x the Power-Lifting Suction*. *Compared to Roomba 600 series.Runtime : 75 minutes
- CLEAN BY ROOM, YOU’RE IN CONTROL - Roomba i3+ EVO learns your home and creates an Imprint Smart Map so you can direct it to clean any room you want, any time you want—either on a set schedule or in the moment
- DON’T LIFT A FINGER FOR MONTHS- The Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal allows the i3+ EVO to empty itself into an enclosed bag that captures 99% of particles as small as .7 microns and holds up to 60 days of cleanings
- ULTRA CONVENIENT: The bagless, self-emptying base holds up to 30 days of dirt and debris while its true HEPA filtration captures and traps 99.97% of dust and allergens (down to .3 microns).
- ULTRA CLEANING PERFORMANCE: Incredible suction picks up dirt and debris on all floor types—all while methodically cleaning row by row to ensure nothing is missed.
- ON-DEMAND DEEP CLEANING: Use UltraClean in the SharkClean app and the robot will make two complete cleaning passes back and forth, then side to side for extra deep cleaning with no cleaning gaps.
- POWERFUL CLEANING—SCHEDULED AROUND YOUR LIFE - Whether you’re relaxing at home or out enjoying life, Roomba i3 EVO takes care of dirt and messes with a Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System and 10x the Power-Lifting Suction*. *Compared to Roomba 600 series.Runtime : 75 minutes
- CLEAN BY ROOM, YOU’RE IN CONTROL - Roomba i3 EVO learns your home and creates an Imprint Smart Map so you can direct it to clean any room you want, any time you want—either on a set schedule or in the moment.
- CLEANING IN TIDY ROWS - Cleans intelligently in straight lines back and forth, to thoroughly clean your floors while navigating around furniture. When the i3 EVO needs to recharge, it will resume right where it left off ensuring a complete clean.
- Roborock’s smartest robot combo yet. S7 MaxV Ultra provides an extremely convenient, totally hands-free cleaning experience. Using the Empty Wash Fill Dock, you get automatic dust emptying, mop washing, and robot water tank refilling. The dock even cleans itself too.
- Self-Refilling and Self-Emptying. The Empty Wash Fill Dock automatically refills the S7 MaxV water tank when it docks, extending its mopping range to up to 3230 sqft (300 sqm). The dock also empties the robot vacuum and holds enough dust for up to 7-weeks without emptying.
- ReactiveAI 2.0. With Roborock’s next generation of obstacle avoidance technology, ReactiveAI 2.0, S7 MaxV can navigate around common domestic hazards using its RGB camera and a new neural processing unit. An additional light turns on in dark rooms, making obstacle recognition as effective at night as during the day. 3D structured light systems supplement the RGB camera and can spot unknown objects, determine their size and location, and allow the robot to navigate around them.
Last update on 2022-11-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API