Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Proscenic 850T Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Works with Alexa & Google Home, 3-in-1 Mopping, Self-Charging with 3000Pa Strong Suction on Carpets and Hard Floors, Boundary Strip for no-go line
- Alexa & Google Home & app control: With Alexa and Google Home (Skill Name: ProscenicRobot) you can control the robot vacuum by voice command. With the ProscenicHome app you can make cleaning plans, change cleaning modes, start or stop cleaning from anywhere, etc. The remote control also supports the scheduling function.
- 3000Pa strong suction power: The Proscenic 850T robot vacuum cleaner has a very strong suction power. Strong suction power of 3000 Pa can easily vacuum all the dust, hair and garbage. With 3 adjustable levels, the robot vacuum can meet your various requirements.
- 500ml dust bin and 300ml electric water tank: The vacuum robot comes with a large dust container of 500 ml so that you do not have to remove the garbage often. There is also a 300 ml electric water tank with a 280 ml dust container. 850T offers 3 cleaning modes: vacuum, mop, vacuum and mop at the same time. With the electric water tank you can adjust the amount of water according to your needs (through APP).
- IPANS 2.0 intelligent cleaning system: the real-time positioning and an apartment plan can help the robot vacuum to determine its own position and then drive through S-wave cleaning routes around your house. High quality cleaning.
- Magnetic tape for the boundary: The magnetic tape allows you to block an area or an entire room where the robotic vacuum cleaner should not enter, which can prevent the machine into the restricted area to break some fragile furniture.
Popular Robotic Vacuums To Choose From
- Included in the “Best robot vacuums of 2019” by Tom’s Guide.
- All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to be the slimmest* RoboVac (2.85'') but with quiet operation and increased suction power at 1300Pa.
- BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
- CLEAN SMARTER - The 600 series is a great way to begin cleaning your home smarter. Just schedule it to clean up daily dirt, dust, and debris with the iRobot HOME app or your voice assistant. - for effortlessly clean floors.
- LOOSENS, LIFTS, & SUCTIONS - The 3 Stage Cleaning system & Dual Multi-Surface brushes grab dirt from carpets & hard floors, an Edge-Sweeping brush takes care of corners & edges.
- LEARNS YOUR LIFE LISTENS TO YOUR VOICE - Learns your cleaning habits to offer up personalized schedules, while Google Assistant & Alexa allow you to start cleaning with just the sound of your voice.
- With a tangle-free pet hair care technology, focuses on picking up hairs, dirt, debris on hard floors
- Low profile design to clean under beds, furniture where dirt hides. Ideal for hardwood, tile, laminate or stone.
- Self-charging, programmable schedule, smart sensors for anti-bump and anti-fall. Runtime 90-100 mins
- INTRODUCING - The new Roomba i3+ Robot Vacuum. Takes cleaning off your mind, and your to-do list, for months at a time.
- CLEANS UP AFTER YOU, AND ITSELF - Forget about vacuuming for months at a time with the CLEAN BASE Automatic Dirt Disposal that allows the i3+ to empty itself for up to 60 days. AllergenLock Bags capture and trap 99% of pollen and mold.
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE & POWERFUL PICK-UP - Pulls in stubborn dirt & messes with a Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System & 10X the Power-Lifting Suction. Control how you clean with the iRobot HOME app or your voice assistant.
- Wi-Fi Convenience: The EufyHome app, and Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant voice control-services let you accomplish your vacuuming needs with zero effort from you.
- Worry-Free Cleaning: Set Boundary Strips and the robotic vacuum cleaner’s slim 2.85” body with—upgraded to 1500Pa* suction—only cleans the areas you want.
- BoostIQ Technology: The robotic vacuum cleaner will automatically increase suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed—so you get the best clean.
Last update on 2021-01-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API