Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Replacement Parts for iRobot Roomba s9 (9150) s9+ s9 Plus (9550) S Series Robot Vacuum Cleaner, (1 Pair of Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes, 8 Filters, 8 Side Brushes and 2 Tools)
- ❤The Replacement parts kit is compatible with iRobot Roomba s9 (9150) s9+ s9 plus (9550) robot vacuum cleaner
- ❤High efficiency and high-quality rubber roller brush, side brushes help you get deep into corners and right up against walls and baseboards to ensure superior cleaning coverage, effectively filters help the robot vacuum cleaner to clean the floor, offer you a clean and fresh air environment
- ❤Replace for irobot roomba filter every 2-3 months to maintain vacumm cleaning performance while reducing infiltration of dust
- ❤Easy to Install: It is easy for you to install this vacuum brush kit without any complex steps and give you a good experience of cleaning
- ❤Package Includes: 1 Pair of Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes, 8 Filters, 8 Side Brushes and 2 Tools
Popular Robotic Vacuums To Choose From
- FORGET ABOUT VACUUMING FOR UP TO 45 DAYS: A bagless, self-emptying base holds up to 45 days of dirt and debris.
- POWERFUL SUCTION: Deep-cleaning power to take on large debris, small debris, and pet hair on carpets & floors. Filter type: Non-washable filter
- NO HAIR WRAP: Self-cleaning brushroll removes pet hair and long hair as it cleans--no more hair wrap.
- POWERFUL CLEANING—SCHEDULED AROUND YOUR LIFE - Whether you’re relaxing at home or out enjoying life, Roomba i3+ EVO takes care of dirt and messes with a Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System and 10x the Power-Lifting Suction*. *Compared to Roomba 600 series.Runtime : 75 minutes
- CLEAN BY ROOM, YOU’RE IN CONTROL - Roomba i3+ EVO learns your home and creates an Imprint Smart Map so you can direct it to clean any room you want, any time you want—either on a set schedule or in the moment
- DON’T LIFT A FINGER FOR MONTHS- The Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal allows the i3+ EVO to empty itself into an enclosed bag that captures 99% of particles as small as .7 microns and holds up to 60 days of cleanings
- ULTRA CONVENIENT: The bagless, self-emptying base holds up to 30 days of dirt and debris while its true HEPA filtration captures and traps 99.97% of dust and allergens (down to .3 microns).
- ULTRA CLEANING PERFORMANCE: Incredible suction picks up dirt and debris on all floor types—all while methodically cleaning row by row to ensure nothing is missed.
- ON-DEMAND DEEP CLEANING: Use UltraClean in the SharkClean app and the robot will make two complete cleaning passes back and forth, then side to side for extra deep cleaning with no cleaning gaps.
- POWERFUL CLEANING—SCHEDULED AROUND YOUR LIFE - Whether you’re relaxing at home or out enjoying life, Roomba i3 EVO takes care of dirt and messes with a Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System and 10x the Power-Lifting Suction*. *Compared to Roomba 600 series.Runtime : 75 minutes
- CLEAN BY ROOM, YOU’RE IN CONTROL - Roomba i3 EVO learns your home and creates an Imprint Smart Map so you can direct it to clean any room you want, any time you want—either on a set schedule or in the moment.
- CLEANING IN TIDY ROWS - Cleans intelligently in straight lines back and forth, to thoroughly clean your floors while navigating around furniture. When the i3 EVO needs to recharge, it will resume right where it left off ensuring a complete clean.
- Roborock’s smartest robot combo yet. S7 MaxV Ultra provides an extremely convenient, totally hands-free cleaning experience. Using the Empty Wash Fill Dock, you get automatic dust emptying, mop washing, and robot water tank refilling. The dock even cleans itself too.
- Self-Refilling and Self-Emptying. The Empty Wash Fill Dock automatically refills the S7 MaxV water tank when it docks, extending its mopping range to up to 3230 sqft (300 sqm). The dock also empties the robot vacuum and holds enough dust for up to 7-weeks without emptying.
- ReactiveAI 2.0. With Roborock’s next generation of obstacle avoidance technology, ReactiveAI 2.0, S7 MaxV can navigate around common domestic hazards using its RGB camera and a new neural processing unit. An additional light turns on in dark rooms, making obstacle recognition as effective at night as during the day. 3D structured light systems supplement the RGB camera and can spot unknown objects, determine their size and location, and allow the robot to navigate around them.
Last update on 2022-11-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API